Monday, November 24, 2008

Take a Bow and Exit Stage Left

Alas my blogging quest has come to an end. I must admit that it wasn’t so bad! This did turn out to be an enjoyable assignment even though I did have my reservations about it. Even if no one reads this other than myself and presumably you, my professors, that’s fine since I had the opportunity to reflect on different things that helped me as a person and as future teacher-librarian.

The best part about becoming a student again was learning about all the new things that are out there in respects to teaching and technology. I thought that I would not enjoy blogging because of all the bad blogs out there, but if it is used properly and effectively, it is certainly a useful tool for learning and expressing ideas.

I hope that you’ve enjoyed my rantings, ravings, and ponderings as I have enjoyed composing them.

No comments: